|Job title:||Assistant in Nursing/Personal Care Workers|
|Contact name:||Recruitment Team|
Providing opportunity for dedicated Assistant in Nursing to join our team; delivering nursing support in the aged care, hospital, community/disability sectors.
- Completed Certificate III/IV in Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability
- EN & RN Students – must have completed 2 placements (1 aged care, 1 clinical)
- A minimum of 200 paid hours Australian experience within the last 2 years in aged care or hospital environment.
- Clear National Police Clearance (within 3 years)
- Two clinical references
- Your own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence
- Decide your work-life balance by communicating how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive hourly rates
- Continual confidence you are being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Significant referral bonuses
- Your most recent resume
- 2 referees from your most recent position as an assistant nurse. Please include their name, direct contact phone number, facility name and email address.
For any questions please call our friendly recruitment team on 07 5576 6255.
Additional Keywords: Assistant in Nursing, Assistant Nurse, DSW, Nurses, Student Nurse, Residential, Aged Care, Older Person, Elderly, Disability, Home, In Home, Community, Support Worker