|Job title:||Assistant in Nursing & Personal Care Workers - Northern NSW|
|Contact name:||Recruitment Team|
- Play an important role in caring and supporting elderly people in the aged care, hospitals and community sectors on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales
- Carestaff is committed to providing you with a warm, personal, and professional service. You will notice the difference from your first call or visit to one of our friendly offices
- Hours to suit your lifestyle, family and commitments
Providing opportunity for dedicated Assistant in Nursing to join our team; delivering nursing support in the aged care, hospital, community/disability sectors.
Benefits of being a Carestaff Nurse
- Decide your work-life balance by communicating how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive hourly rates
- Continual confidence you are being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Having the opportunity to advance your nursing career with training and working in various areas.
- A strong and constant support base with our friendly and experienced team
- Significant referral bonuses
- Respect from co-workers on shift due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the healthcare sector
- We welcome nurses currently employed or studying as we can support filling the gaps
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse Consultant available to provide support
- Completed Certificate III/IV in Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability
- Willing to travel all areas of the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales
- EN & RN Students – must have completed 1 full year of study and 2 placements (1 aged care, 1 clinical)
- A minimum of 200 paid hours Australian experience within the last 2 years in aged care or hospital environment.
- Clear National Police Clearance (within 3 years)
- Two clinical references
- Your own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written. All international Assistant in Nurses must be able to provide an English Language Test. *Minimum requirement apply
- A recent resume to send with your application.
Carestaff continues to provide casual and contracted registered, enrolled and assistants in nursing to major healthcare organisations on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales region since 1999. Starting with just one client, Carestaff has steadily expanded our operations over the past 20 years.
Carestaff has been able to develop into a benchmark service provider, becoming the contracted preferred provider for the majority of public and private hospitals on the Gold Coast, in addition to providing nurses to all major aged care and community organisations in the region.
We differentiate ourselves by focusing on the quality of our healthcare nurses, as well as the friendly and professional service we provide to clients. Our quick response, reliability, service excellence and the skills of our nurses have been key to our ongoing success.
If you would like to learn more about Carestaff Nursing Services, we encourage you to visit our website https://www.carestaffnursing.com.au/
For any questions please call our friendly recruitment team on 07 5576 6255.
Additional Keywords: Assistant in Nursing, Assistant Nurse, DSW, Nurses, Student Nurse, Residential, Aged Care, Older Person, Elderly, Disability, Home, In Home, Community, Support Worker