|Job title:||Assistant Nurses|
|Contact name:||Human Resources Team|
We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our agency.
You will be required to attend shifts at Aged Care facilities between Tweed Heads and Byron Bay.
We will provide you:
- Above award wage, paid weekly
- Work life balance
- Constant support from a knowledgeable friendly team
- Respect from Co-workers at all facilities due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the industry
- If you are currently employed, we can work around your roster and your family, placing you in facilities that suit you
- Ongoing training- in accordance with industry standards
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse in our office to provide support to you.
- Preferred certificate III in aged care
- Willing to travel up to 45 minutes
- 200 paid hours of experience within the last 12 months (paid only- placement is not included)
- Available at least 2 weekdays per week
- EN & RN Students- 1 full year of study and 2 placements (1 in aged care)
- Current Police check
- 2 Clinical Referees
- Drivers licence
- All international Assistant Nurses must have a pass mark of 6 or above in all criteria in the IELTS test in order to apply
- Carestaff does not provide sponsorship
- Your most recent resume
- 2 referees from your most recent position as an assistant nurse. Please include their name, direct contact phone number, facility name and email address.
We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our fantastic team of dedicated, efficient, professional nurses.