|Job title:||Enrolled Nurses- Disability|
|Salary||Excellent Rates Of Pay|
|Contact name:||Human Resources Team|
At Carestaff Nursing Services we put our people first. We work with you to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will provide you:
- Work life balance- The hours you want, when you want
- Constant support from a knowledgeable friendly team
- Respect from Co-workers at all facilities due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the industry
- Ongoing shifts across 7 days available
- Above award wage, paid weekly
- Ongoing training- in accordance with industry standards
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse in our office to provide support to you.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in areas that interest you with our ongoing mentor program.
- 3 months paid experience as an EN
- Experience working in the disability sector prefferred
- Must have NSW Working with Children Check or be prepared to obtain one.
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 Clinical Referees
- Can do attitude that puts quality care first
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Carestaff do not provide sponsorship