|Job title:||Registered Nurses - Aged Care - Gold Coast|
|Contact name:||HR Team|
- Play an important role in caring and supporting elderly people in the aged care and community sectors on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales
- Carestaff is committed to providing you with a warm, personal, and professional service. You will notice the difference from your first call or visit to one of our friendly offices
- Hours to suit your lifestyle, family and commitments
Providing opportunity for dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team; delivering nursing support in the aged care and community sectors.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- Administer medication and treatment
- Assist with daily living such as meals, mobility and hygiene
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in client’s condition
- Provide education to client and families
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health professionals and client’s family
- Decide your work-life balance by communicating how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive hourly rates
- Continual confidence you are being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Having the opportunity to advance your nursing career with training and working in various areas.
- A strong and constant support base with our friendly and experienced team
- Significant referral bonuses
- Respect from co-workers on shift due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the healthcare sector
- We welcome nurses currently employed or studying as we can support filling the gaps
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse Consultant available to provide support
- Minimum one-year recent clinical experience (no new graduates)
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Work Rights in Australia
- Current National Police Clearance
- Full immunisation history
- Two clinical referees
- Your own reliable transport
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Your resume to send with your application
Carestaff continues to provide casual and contracted registered, enrolled and assistants in nursing to major healthcare organisations on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales region since 1999. Starting with just one client, Carestaff has steadily expanded our operations over the past 20 years.
Carestaff has been able to develop into a benchmark service provider, becoming the contracted preferred provider for the majority of public and private hospitals on the Gold Coast, in addition to providing nurses to all major aged care and community organisations in the region.
We differentiate ourselves by focusing on the quality of our healthcare nurses, as well as the friendly and professional service we provide to clients. Our quick response, reliability, service excellence and the skills of our nurses have been key to our ongoing success.
If you would like to learn more about Carestaff Nursing Services, we encourage you to visit our website https://www.carestaffnursing.com.au/
For any questions please call our friendly recruitment team on 07 5576 6255.
Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Student Nurse, Student Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, Residential, Aged, Older Person, Elderly, Disability, Home, In Home, Community