Are you interested in working with Carestaff Nursing Services again?
We would love to have you back at Carestaff and always welcome our nurses and midwives back with open arms.
Your situation may have changed since you last worked with us and that is okay. Whether you’re looking to supplement your income while you are working full-time or you want to pick up agency nursing shifts every day or once a week, we will do our best to get shifts that you prefer.
Re-join with Carestaff and we'll be in touch to discuss the next steps (the application process will differ depending on your recent experience and how updated your paperwork is).
Check out our job board and apply for a role directly. Our job board is updated monthly with new nursing and midwifery roles across these different specialties:
- RM - Midwifery
- RN - Registered Nursing
- EN - Enrolled Nurse
- AIN - Assistant in Nursing
- CCU - Critical Care Unit
- ED - Emergency
- ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- MH - Mental Health
- PAED - Paediatrics
- PERI - Operative/Theatre
- Disability Care
- And many more
Why work with Carestaff?
- Hours to suit your lifestyle/family/commitments
- Great pay rates – paid weekly
- 24/7 support from the friendly Carestaff Team
- Contract and regional roles
- Nursing and midwifery specialties including aged and home care
- Many work opportunities across a range of hospitals, facilities, and settings
- Gain experience in different areas and grow your skills on the job
- Use the MyShifts App to keep your availability updated
- Work available across Gold Coast and Northern NSW
- Up-skill and keep your CPD points in check with our training partnerships
- Long-standing company since 1997